Technohead Website Terms of Service
Welcome to this website, a service of Technohead Security IT & Telecom Projects LLP and its subsidiaries (together known as "Technohead"). Please read these Terms of Service (these “Terms”) before you use this website. By using this website, you agree to these Terms.
These Terms apply to the website at technohead.in and to other the Technohead or Technohead-branded websites that link to these Terms, including www.technohead.in. The terms that apply to Technohead's security services are available at: www.technohead.in.
These Terms contain a binding arbitration provision that affects your rights under these Terms and are located below under the heading “Binding Arbitration.” YOU MAY ELECT TO OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION BELOW.
Content Appearing on This Website
You may access content and information on this website, such as text, video, audio, multimedia, and photographs (the "Content"). This Content may be owned by Technohead, by other companies that give Technohead the right to distribute their Content (like movie studios), or by other users of this website. Technohead grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and non-assignable license to view the Content and to use this website for personal, non-commercial purposes as set forth in these Terms. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms, Technohead and its licensors expressly reserve all other rights and licenses.
This website is for informational purposes only, and we make no representations with respect to any Content. This website may not be updated regularly, so some information may not be current. We may post follow-up information to original Content such as blog posts and news stories, and may provide access to original Content in an archive. However, we may not go back and change original Content to reflect new developments. Therefore, before you act on any information you find on this website, you should independently confirm any facts important to your decision.
User-Submitted Content, Feedback, and Suggestions
It is Technohead's practice not to receive or consider any user-submitted content, feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other submissions. Technohead does not promise to keep anything you submit confidential, nor does Technohead promise to use your suggestion or idea, and Technohead will not compensate you if it does use your suggestion or idea. The terms of Technohead’s policies on feedback, suggestions, and submissions are available at technohead.in
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may include links to third-party sites not controlled, owned, or operated by Technohead. Technohead is not responsible for the content of any non-Technohead sites that you may navigate to through links that appear on this website. Technohead also does not guarantee the performance of any products and services provided by the owners or operators of sites that link to this website. A link to another website does not constitute Technohead’s endorsement of that site, nor of any product, service, or other material offered on that site.
You may establish hypertext links to this site so long as the links do not state or imply any affiliation, connection, sponsorship, or approval of you, your enterprise, or your site by Technohead. We do not permit framing or inline linking to our website or any portion of it.
Ordering Products and Services
You may be able to order certain Technohead products and services through this website. All orders you make through this website are subject to the availability, terms, and other conditions that apply to the particular products and services at the time you place your order. All products and services, their contents, availability, and pricing are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Please fully read the terms and disclaimers accompanying any products or services that you order through this website.
Technohead is committed to complying with India’s copyright and related laws, and requires all users of this website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not use this website to store any material or content, or disseminate any material or content, in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by Indian copyright law. Copyright owners who believe that their rights under India’s copyright law have been infringed on this website may take advantage of certain provisions of the Copyright Act of 1914 to report alleged infringements. More information on Technohead’s Policy and how to report alleged infringement to Technohead is available in the Copyright section of the page at www.Technohead.in.
We do not want anyone to be confused as to which materials and services are provided by Technohead and which are not. The Technohead trademarks displayed on this website, such as Technohead, the Technohead logo and design, Technohead , the Technohead logo and design, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Technohead or their subsidiaries. Other trademarks appearing on this website or other Technohead sites linked to from this website are the property of Technohead or their respective owners.
Technohead reserves the right at any time to terminate your use of this website if you fail to comply with these Terms, or any other terms, agreements, or policies that apply to this website. Technohead also reserves the right to discontinue this website at any time for any reason.
Exclusion of Warranties
BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND THE UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." Technohead AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. Technohead AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL CONTINUOUSLY BE AVAILABLE OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
- FOR PURPOSES OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION, “Technohead” REFERS TO NOT ONLY Technohead, BUT ALSO ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS.
- YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST Technohead MORE THAN TWELVE (12) MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST EVENT OR FACT THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT SHALL Technohead BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN OR DISRUPTION TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Technohead BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES), REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER Technohead WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Technohead’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS EXCEED THE GREATER OF: 1 OR THREE (3) TIMES THE AGGREGATE AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO Technohead PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO INJURIES: TO THE BODY OR PERSON; OR CAUSED BY Technohead’S WILLFUL, MALICIOUS, RECKLESS, OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Technohead (including its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers) against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any breach of these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Technohead will not seek indemnification from you for any losses, expenses, claims, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from its own conduct. Technohead reserves the right, at its election, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and you agree to cooperate with Technohead in connection with our defense.
- Purpose. For users of this website, any Dispute (as defined below in these Terms) involving you and Technohead shall be resolved through individual arbitration. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and there is less discovery and appellate review than in court. This Binding Arbitration provision shall be broadly interpreted.
- Definitions. The term "Dispute" means any and all claims or controversies related to this website, including but not limited to any and all: (1) claims for relief and theories of liability, whether based in contract, tort, fraud, negligence, statute, regulation, ordinance, or otherwise; (2) claims that arose before these Terms or any prior agreement; (3) claims that arise after the expiration or termination of these Terms; and (4) claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class. As used in this Binding Arbitration provision, "Technohead" means Technohead and any of its predecessors, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and “you” means you and any users or beneficiaries of your access to this website.
- Right to Sue in Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding anything in this Binding Arbitration provision to the contrary, either you or Technohead may elect to bring an individual action in small claims court if the claim is not aggregated with the claim of any other person and if the amount in controversy is properly within the jurisdiction of the small claims court.
- Waiver of Class Actions and Collective Relief. THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON A CLASS ACTION, JOINT OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS OR ON BASES INVOLVING CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC (SUCH AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL), OTHER SUBSCRIBERS, OR OTHER PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT INDIVIDUAL PARTY’S CLAIM. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND COLLECTIVE RELIEF IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CANNOT BE SEVERED FROM IT. THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION ARE NOT ESSENTIAL PARTS OF THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CAN BE SEVERED FROM IT BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, DISPUTES RELATING TO THE SCOPE, VALIDITY, OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
To obtain access to certain services on our website, you may be required to register. As part of any such registration process, you may be required to select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. Technohead reserves the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in its judgment, it deems offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
The Terms constitute the entire legal agreement between you and Technohead and govern your use of this website, and completely replace any prior agreements between you and Technohead in relation to this website.
Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, Technohead and its suppliers reserve the right to delete all your data, files, electronic messages, or other information that is stored on Technohead's or its suppliers' servers or systems. Technohead shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the loss of any such data.
You agree that Technohead may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on this website.
You agree that if Technohead does not exercise or enforce any contractual or legal right or remedy to which it is entitled, this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Technohead's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Technohead.
You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Technohead Corporation is the parent shall be third-party beneficiaries to the Terms and that these other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or entity shall be third-party beneficiaries to the Terms.
The Terms, and your relationship with Technohead under the Terms, shall be governed by the Indian Law, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts in India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Terms or this website that are not subject to the Binding Arbitration provision above.
At certain places on this website there may be additional or other terms and policies that apply to your use of this website and the services on it. By using the website or those services, you agree to abide by those terms and policies. We may change those terms and policies from time to time. By continuing to use the website after we post any changes, you accept and agree to those terms and policies, as modified.
By using this website, you agree to abide by these Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time. By continuing to use the website after we post any changes, you accept and agree to these Terms as modified.